Tuesday 22 January 2013

Gifts for Mum expecting a baby girl


It can be time consuming and frustrating when you're trying to find a special gift which shows how much you care about the newborn and proud mum without spending a fortune.

Baby Boy gifts and Baby Girl Gifts  that also spoiled the special Mum seemed to be non existent.

Following the celebration of four gorgeous nephews and one beautiful niece, I decided that I was better off assembling my own gift for both my sister and sister-in-law and their newborn babies.

It was exciting buying bits and bobs during the pregnancy, I couldn't wait for the babies to arrive each and every time.

Although the end products where something I was very proud of, I spent far too much money on the gifts for mum and baby.

Buying just the essentials and adding a few pamper items for Mum was certainly the way forward, by the time the fifth addition to our family came along I had perfected the art of the most adorable Mother and Baby Hamper Gift.

Ideal for babyshowers or simply to treat the mum to be and bump, Tiny Feet Hampers are the easy way to shop and show how much you care.

www.tinyfeethampers.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog. Please feel free to leave your comments and kind words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...