Monday 22 October 2012

Fantastic feedback from a new mum

After delivering a mother and baby hamper to the local maternity ward, and surprising a new Mum, Tiny Feet Hampers received fantastic feedback.

Sophie Johnson of Princes Avenue, Hull said: "After 38 long hours in labour holding my beautiful baby boy in my arms was the best feeling in the world."

"Within 5 hours of giving birth the midwife knocked on the door with a gift for me that had just been delivered."

"A Tiny Feet hamper had just been dropped off on behalf of my lovely sister. I can honestly say it was the nicest surprise, bringing the perfect ending to the perfect day."

"Everything from the contents down to the presentation of the hamper was just adorable! A gift that I'd love to give to my friends that give birth".

www.tinyfeethampers.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading our blog. Please feel free to leave your comments and kind words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...